Treatment Centers & Programs
Guide to alcohol and drug, treatment centers and
Recovery - Transitional living programs for men in
recovery from drug addiction and alcoholism.
Family style living environment with a therapeutic
component through intensive out-patient group therapy..
B C D E
F G H I
J K L M
N O P Q R
S T U V
W X Y Z
Government Information Services
Alphabetical : Centers & Programs with Websites
Abbes Sanctuary for Women - Womens 12 step based
transitional living. (480) 518-6022.
(602) 488-3782. 3302 West College Drive.
- Alice's Wonderland -
Residential Treatment Center For Women - For women
have completed a detoxification period or a primary treatment program.
Minimal 6-month commitment.
- Amity Foundation - Offers drug rehabilitation and residential/prison
- Arizona Addiction Recovery Center
(AARC) - Provides residential treatment and continuing care
services for persons who suffer from the disease of alcoholism and drug
dependency. Also offers help for compulsive gambling problems.
- Arizona Treatment
Institute, LLC - Alcoholism, chemical dependency, DUI, and domestic
violence, outpatient treatment services.
- A Sober Way Home - A residential drug and alcohol treatment facility for
- Assisted Recovery Centers
- A "Pennsylvania Model of Recovery" from alcoholism
program using Naltrexone. A non-12-Step program.
- Casa De Amigas - A residential treatment center for alcoholic women.
Uses the Twelve Steps and Twelve Traditions of Alcoholics Anonymous as a
basis for recovery.
- Center for Behavioral Health
- A group of outpatient clinics treating various addiction illnesses, with
a focus on opiate addiction. Locations in Arizona, California,
Colorado, Indiana, Louisiana, Nevada, New Mexico, Rhode Island, South
Carolina and Utah.
Tree Ranch - Residential rehabilitation for drug and alcohol recovery.
(800) 381-3318. (520) 749-5980.
- CODAC Behavioral Health Services, Inc.
- Offers chemical dependency prevention & treatment and mental health
services for adults, children and families.
- COPE Behavioral Services, Inc. - Non profit behavioral healthcare organization providing treatment &
rehabilitation for substance abuse and other mental health conditions.
- Cottonwood de
Tucson - An inpatient holistic behavioral health treatment center. Offers treatment for addictive diseases, compulsive
behavior patterns, and behavioral health disorders. (800)
- Gatehouse Academy - A
coed, long-term residential program for young adults age 17-25 that are
struggling with chemical dependency and in some cases, dual diagnosis
issues. (888) 730.0905.
- The Gurley House - A non profit, women's, recovery home for adults who
have had a history of problems with alcohol or substance abuse.
Average client stays for six months. (928) 717-9343 or 1-800-487-5390
- Valley Hope Association - Offers alcohol and drug addiction treatment at
several locations. Including Kansas [Atchison, Halstead, and
Norton] Nebraska [O'Neill] Oklahoma[ Cushing]
Missouri [Boonville] Arizona [Chandler (Phoenix)]
Colorado[ Parker (Denver)] Texas [Grapevine (Dallas/Ft.
- Women In New Recovery - Non-profit corporation providing residential recovery
facilities and services to alcoholic and drug addicted single women and
women with children.
Arizona (AZ) Treatment Centers and
Open Directory -
Yahoo Directory - Yahoo