Treatment Centers & Programs
Guide to alcohol and drug, treatment centers and
B C D E
F G H I
J K L M
N O P Q R
S T U V
W X Y Z
Government Information Services
Alphabetical : Centers & Programs with Websites
Alcove Addiction and Chemical-Dependency Treatment Program
- Offers outpatient substance abuse treatment at locations in
New Jersey. Part of
- America's KESWICK - A
120-day, residential, addiction, recovery center/ program for men 18
and older. Also a Christian conference and retreat center. (800)
Psychiatric Hospital -
Winslow, New Jersey
House - A residential treatment program for women
recovering from alcoholism and drug addiction.
(908) 534-5818. Whitehouse Station,
- Associates for Life Enhancement, Inc.
- Offers Employee Assistance Program (EAP) services.
- AtlantiCare Behavioral
Health - Behavioral healthcare provider. Part of
- Atlantic City Rescue Mission
- Comprehensive services to the homeless and working poor including
substance abuse programs.
- Cape Counseling - Behavioral healthcare services
Cape May County,
- Care Plus NJ, Inc. -
Behavioral healthcare services -
- Carrier Clinic - Belle
- Center for Family Services, Inc
- Provider of counseling and substance abuse services
for the entire family. Operates several counseling offices and
- Choices, Inc. - Provides
long-term halfway house substance abuse services at no cost for women and
Hospital Counseling and Resource Center - Behavioral healthcare
provider. Christ Hospital -
- Community United for the
Rehabilitation of the Addicted, Inc (CURA) - Community based,
nonprofit organization, dedicated to the treatment and rehabilitation of
Spanish speaking individuals who are addicted to drugs and/or alcohol.
- Comprehensive Behavioral
Healthcare, Inc. - Behavioral healthcare provider. Lyndhurst,
- CPC Behavioral Healthcare, Inc. - Offers mental health counseling services.
- Family Guidance Center - Offers
mental health, chemical dependency, family guidance and financial
Family Guidance Center of Warren County - Provider
of behavioral healthcare. (908) 689-1000.
- Family Service Association - A multi-service, not-for-profit, United Way agency that offers
substance abuse programs. (609) 569-0239.
- Freedom House Inc. - Long-term residential halfway house for adult men who
are recovering from alcohol and drug addiction. Also provides
transitional housing for recovering alcohol and drug addicted women and
- Hampton Behavioral Health
Center - Psychiatric hospital.
- Hansen House
- An alcoholism and drug addiction, residential
treatment halfway house for adult males. (609)
House - An alcoholism and drug addiction,
residential treatment halfway house for adult males.
- Hope House - A
not-for-profit, multi-service charitable agency offering substance abuse
Hunterdon Behavioral Health - Part of Hunterdon
Healthcare System -
House - Long-term residential and outpatient
treatment programs for those with substance abuse
problems and pre-release inmates. (973) 623-0600.
- NaltrexZone, The - Treatment for opiate addiction. Naltrexone pellet implantation. Glendale,
- Newark Rennaissance House, Inc. - A
youth (14-19), alcohol & drug, treatment center & organization.
- NewBridge Services - Behavioral
healthcare provider offering substance abuse programs. (973)
(888) 746-9333 [Toll Free].
- New Hope Foundation Inc. -
Offers detoxification, inpatient & outpatient treatment, for alcoholism,
drug addiction and compulsive gambling.
- New Pathway Counseling - Offers outpatient chemical dependency services.
- New Views Treatment Program, Inc.
- Alcohol and drug treatment program. Morris Plains,
- Paterson Counseling
Center - Alcohol and drug treatment center.
- Philip House - Short to long-term residential alcohol or drug
treatment programs. Adjacent to the Atlantic Ocean.
- Preferred Behavioral Health
- A comprehensive behavioral healthcare provider.
- Pride Institute - Alcohol and drug treatment programs for gay, lesbian,
bisexual and transgender persons. Five locations
Jersey-New York City, and
- Princeton House Behavioral
- Touchstone Hall - Inpatient treatment facility for
adolescent males with addiction and dual diagnosis
issues. (201) 784-6490. Rockleigh,
- Turning Point
- Adult residential treatment for alcohol and drug dependency.
- Essex County Hospital Center - Cedar Grove,
Essex County, New Jersey
- Meadowview Hospital -
Secaucus, New Jersey
New Jersey (NJ) Treatment Centers and
Open Directory -