Treatment Centers & Programs
Guide to alcohol and drug, treatment centers and
B C D E
F G H I
J K L M
N O P Q R
S T U V
W X Y Z
Government Information Services
Alphabetical : Centers & Programs with Websites
- Basin Detox Systems, Inc. -
Chemical dependency detoxification specialists. 1-800-317-7818
- Bay Brook Villa Recovery Center
- A faithbased drug and alcohol recovery facility,
which offers both men and women, residential and non-residential
- Betty Hardwick Center - Mental
health and mental retardation authority for Callahan, Jones, Shackelford,
Stephens and Taylor Counties.
Spring State Hospital -
- Burning Tree Recovery Ranch
- Specializes in relapsing clients seeking long term residential
treatment. For adult men and women.
Hermann Prevention and Recover Center - A 40-bed, residential, chemical dependency, treatment
facility, for adults.
- Metroplex Pavilion
- Psychiatric hospital.
Hospital - Psychiatric hospital.
Counseling Center - Outpatient mental health and chemical dependency
services, primarily for gay, lesbian, bisexual and transgender people.
Recovery Center - Provides a comprehensive continuum
of longer-term inpatient addiction treatment services
for adult men and women, including those with serious
dual diagnoses. (956) 772-9200.
- Oxford Houses in Texas
Oxford House model, self-run, self-supported, alcohol and drug
addiction, recovery houses in the state.
Antonio State Hospital -
- Sante Center for Healing
- An adult multi addiction treatment center in
- Solutions Outpatient Services
- Alcoholism, drug addiction, and codependency
outpatient treatment program in
Dallas, Texas. Therapy and
- Solutions Over Substances - Alcoholism and drug addiction, treatment program in
- STAGES of
Recovery - A transitional sober living facility.
STAGES: "Sobriety Through Aftercare Guidance Educational
Services". (806) 368-0637.
- Starlite Recovery Center
- Alcohol and drug addiction treatment center.
Part of CRC Health Group.
- Valley Hope Association
- Offers alcohol and drug addiction treatment at
several locations. Including Kansas [Atchison, Halstead, and
Norton] Nebraska [O'Neill] Oklahoma[ Cushing]
Missouri [Boonville] Arizona [Chandler (Phoenix)]
Colorado[ Parker (Denver)] Texas [Grapevine (Dallas/Ft.
Texas (TX) Treatment Centers
and Programs on
Open Directory -